Another FABULOUS article from Big Al’s Fortune Now newsletter.
If you aren’t on his newsletter you should be. He also hosts great training world wide. I highly recommend it and usually bring 6-10 people to his trainings when I go.
Here is the article on Why distributors shouldn’t talk to cold prospects.
From Big Al:
Mike Miller and I had dinner this week, and our conversation turned to leads. Now, Mike uses lead generation effectively because when he gets a lead, he knows exactly what to say.
He asked me my thoughts on distributors and leads. My answer?
I tell distributors to never buy leads until they can answer my questions. What questions?
Well, these are questions I use to check if they are ready to talk to cold prospects. If they don’t know the answers, they just aren’t ready. They will only ruin the leads. I ask:
* “What are your word-for-word first three sentences?”
* “If your prospect is skeptical, do you have at least five micro-phrases you will use to build instant rapport?”
* “If your prospect doesn’t believe you, what phrase will you use next?”
* “Which phrases will you use to command your prospects’ brains to listen to you?”
* “What is your word-for-word close?”
* “What is your best one-sentence close?”
* “If your prospect wants to think it over, what is your next sentence?”
* “If your prospect asks for more information, what are your next two sentences?”
* “If your prospect asks to go to a website, what exactly will you say next?”
* “When your prospect wants to talk about his personal drama, what sentence will you say next?”
Now, if the new distributor can’t even answer these basic questions, why would this new distributor even want to be talking to cold prospects or leads?
The new distributor shouldn’t be looking for new prospects to ruin. The new distributor should be learning what to say first.
One of the reasons I love Big Al’s training is because he teaches distributors exactly what to say to a prospect.
As a result of my coaching from Big Al I started recording quick 3 minute YouTube videos on exactly what my team should say to prospects about our company.
What do you think about the article? Do you agree with Big Al that your distributors shouldn’t cold call prospects until they can answer these questions?
- Ben FittsПравославни икониIf you enjoyed this post get free updates via email or RSS here.