Here’s another great lesson from Tom Big Al Schreiter’s newsletter:
“When bad things happen, don’t lose the lesson.”
* I ate a bad meal once, but even though I had a bad experience, I decided to continue eating in the future.
* I ate another bad meal once (I attempted to cook), but even though the experience permanently scarred my attitude toward food, I decided to eat again.
* I saw a boring movie once, but even though I wasted my ticket money, I decided to go to other movies.
* I exercised once, and quit (okay, maybe this is a bad example).
* One of my friends bought a lottery ticket and lost. Yet, my friend continues to buy more tickets in the hope of eventually winning.
* Your prospect went bowling once and had a bad score. Yet, your prospect continues to bowl and he continues to enjoy the Tuesday nights out with friends.
* Your prospect had a bad date once, but continued to date new people.
* And your prospect may have failed or had a bad experience in network marketing once, twice, or even three times . . .
See the trend?
Just because your prospect had one bad experience, your prospect can still choose to take advantage of network marketing.
Don’t let the failures of our past dictate our future. We can change and improve our results.If you enjoyed this post get free updates via email or RSS here.