For the past week I’ve been writing about MLM Marketing Systems. (read the first post, read the second post) One of the key points I talked about was a marketing system that promotes your TEAM members not you, not the “expert”. The purpose of the marketing system should be to build up your team member so they appear to be more of an expert. This way your team members can attract prospects to them. The flaw of most of these systems is they build up the expertise of the “expert” and not the individual. The system should build up the individual so the prospect wants to join them, not skip over them and go to the expert!
So how do you do that?
First let me say that this is a topic for leaders. If you are brand new to network marketing skip this It is advanced stuff and I don’t expect someone new to network marketing to know how to do it!
- Step 1 develop some unique content for your business opportunity or product.
- Step 2 design the content so that your team members can put their personal information on the content and make it look like their own.
- Step 3 design an email autoresponder that includes your team member’s personal information as if the email came from them.
- Step 4 go through the entire system and make sure your name never appears anywhere.
I’ll go into more detail about each step this week.
The main thing is step 4 and it is the flaw of the big MLM Marketing Systems. When you get their ebook the big expert’s name is on the ebook. The big expert’s name is in the copyright, the graphics, the footer, on the autoresponder message’s etc. That’s the big thing we want to avoid.
Tomorrow I’ll talk about developing some content to use for your own MLM Marketing System.
- Ben FittsIf you enjoyed this post get free updates via email or RSS here.