Usually when I disappear for awhile it is because I’m busy working.
The past couple of weeks have been a blur for me because I have 3 new products coming out!
I think you may find all 3 products interesting but this one in particular is notable. I’ve set up webinars for my business associates and friends. These weekly webinars are on the topic of 40 ways to grow your business using greeting cards, postcards, and gifts.
This is going to be a beneficial webinar for any business owner. We’re going to cover in detail 40 different ways to grow your business using greeting cards, postcards, and gifts. We will be talking about a greeting card system you can use for follow up but you can even apply some of these same ideas to email, text messaging, or other forums of communication.
- We’ll talk about building relationships with clients and customers.
- We’ll talk about getting more referrals.
- We’ll talk about training team members, business associates, and employees.
- We’ll talk about rewarding people for their hard work.
- We’ll talk about prospecting.
- 40 different methods to Grow Your Business!
Another aspect you may find beneficial is you may want to create your own system like this for your team. When I have written in the past about having your own MLM marketing system this is what I meant. I am talking about a generic system your team can use to promote your business AND build themselves up in the eyes of the prospect.
You can join my webinars to see how I’ve setup the system. Here is a quick overview of how this system works:
- Lead Capture Pages personalized for each member of my team
- Prospect enters in their email to register for the webinar
- Prospect is asked to confirm their email
- Once confirmed they will receive autoresponder emails and reminders about each webinar
- An email is also fired off the the team member to let them know they have a new prospect
- Each email in the autoresponder is personalized to my team member NOT me
- Email reminders will go out day of webinar to remind people
- All emails and autoresponders drive traffic to the webinar schedule which also contains the contact information for my team members
- The webinars are setup using InstantTeleseminar.
The key here is that it is super simple for my team members. Every team member has one link to promote. That’s it. They promote their link to get people to register for the webinars and the rest of the system does the work for them.
We use the autoresponder to keep in touch with the prospect and continually remind them of the benefits of the webinars and the upcoming webinar schedule. The webinar is generic and at the end of the webinar we tell people to get back in touch with the person who invited them to the webinar.
New people who join our team can instantly get a web site like this and use the same tool to promote their business.
The whole team gains momentum and focuses on one simple marketing system.
Want to join us to see what the webinar is about? Register for our 40 ways to grow your business webinar. You may learn some tips for growing your business.
PS. Some links in this post are affiliate links.If you enjoyed this post get free updates via email or RSS here.